The Site Policy is an agreement between the website operator and the user upon usage of the website. It clearly defines disclaimers, copyright, and the handling of links.
Rheon Automatic Machinery Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) shall be exempt from liability for the matters set forth below upon usage of the website operated by the Company (hereinafter referred to as “the Company website”).
- Individuals (hereinafter referred to as “users”) using the Company website should be aware that they are assumed to have agreed to the terms of this Site Policy.
- The Company may occasionally revise this Site Policy, but will not notify users individually.
- Check this Site Policy each time you use the Company website. Each time you use the Company website, you are assumed to have agreed to the latest version of the Site Policy.
- The Company shall not be held liable for any losses or issues that may occur as a result of your use of the Company website. The Company may, at its own discretion, change or discontinue the services provided on the Company website without informing users. Even in such cases, the Company shall not be held liable to the user or any third party.
- The Company shall not be held liable for any losses or damages incurred by the user as a result of the user’s utilization of information contained on the Company website.
- The Company shall not be held liable for any damage to computers or other equipment, or infection by viruses, etc., caused by accessing or downloading from the Company website.
All copyrights and other intellectual property rights related to the Company website belong to the Company. Any transfer, summarization, or modification of the expressions or phrases contained within the content of this website without permission is subject to copyright law. Furthermore, when quoting from the Company website, be sure to clearly indicate the title and URL of the Company website in an appropriate manner. You may not alter the content of the Company website, in whole or in part, without the Company’s permission.
The content of the Company website is subject to be changed or deleted without notice.